BCA Fall Forum - September 26, 2014
Join Us For Our First Fall Forum
Representing communications teams from across the SBC, presenters will talk about a wide range of topics under the theme, Making a Difference. The format of the forum will be fast-paced, with brief presentations followed by short times of discussion. From life-altering, unexpected moments, to projects that reshaped one's future, topics will come from the presenter's own life and work experiences.
Fall Forum Details
- Date: Friday, September 26
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Location: SBC Building, Nashville, Tenn.
- Cost: $25 (includes lunch)
- Online Registration - deadline is Sept. 22
- Accommodations: Homewood Suites, 706 Church Street, Nashville. Rate: $169, which includes breakfast and self-parking. Call 615.742.5550. Special rate expires on August 24.
- Also Available Via Live Online Streaming